I’ve just installed the latest version of Aspose Cells for .NET (8.5.0) and I’ve noticed that there are unlisted API changes.
- GridCell.SetCellValue() has been removed;
- Worksheet.AutoFitColumns() has been removed;
- WorksheetCollection.IndexOf() has been removed.
I may have missed that these methods had been deprecated for a while, but I haven’t seen that they have been removed in the list of API changes.
So I have to:
- use GridCell.Value property instead of SetCellValue() and GridDesktop.RunAllFormulas(), which will have impacts on performances;
- use Worksheet.AutoFitColumn() in a loop;
- retrieve the index of the Worksheet in a WorksheetCollection in another way.
Were these changes planned for long? Is there any very short term plan to implement equivalents of these methods?
Thank you in advance for your answers.