Unlocking PDF

Hello Aspose,

A customer of ours can’t unlock their PDF using the following code, as it throws an exception:

image.png (68.0 KB)

I can confirm that the error is specific to the customers PDF document and that I have tested against other locked PDF documents that we have, and they all work without issue.

I have taken the liberty of asking our customer for permission to share their locked PDF with you so that you can take a look at it yourself:

PASSWORD: 99386

fatura_jan2023_000533843_36324 (1).pdf (894.0 KB)

I also enquired how they went about locking the document in the first place to which they said that it was locked by another banking organisation, so was unable to answer.

Could you investigate why it throws an error at the point of saving when other PDFs work without error, please?

Thank you.

@djsomers,

I was able to replicate the issue.

I will create a ticket for the development team.

@djsomers
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-53647

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hello @carlos.molina,

Is there any update with this bug?

Kind regards,
djs

@djsomers,

Sadly I am not part of the Development team, so I do not know about the time or dates for the bug to be released.

I tell you that as soon as the bug is fixed, you get an automatic reply from Aspose.Notifier telling you in what version is fixed.

1 Like

Hi,

My Project Manager has asked me to message to see if there is any news regarding this support ticket?

Kind regards
djs

@djsomers1000,

No news yet, but I left another message mentioning you guys are asking about the issue.