We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Unnecessary empty space after bullets when appending document

After I append a word document to another word document (code: doc.AppendDocument(sourceDocument, ImportFormatMode.KeepSourceFormatting), there is sometimes some extra space after bullets on the added document (“sourceDocument” in the code example). It seems that this occurs only with some specific appended documents (“doc” in the code example). Since the problem does not occur always it is difficult to resolve. Does anyone know how to fix this problem or what I should try to fix it?

@markku.jaaranen,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please ZIP and attach your input Word documents and code example here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

I resolved or should I say I circumvented the problem. I noticed that a certain another but very similar added document does not produce the error which means that the problem is on the added document. The another similar document also has similar bullets. So I copied all the contents of the problematic document to the fully working similar document by using Notepad to ensure no formatting comes along and then overwrote the old document with this modified one. The end result is appended document with the right content having no errors in the bullets.

@markku.jaaranen,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please share your input and problematic output documents here for our testing. We will then provide you more information about your query.