Unrecognized image type encountered during DOCX export

Hi Aspose.Words Support,

We are using Aspose.Word .net product in our organization.
Recently we have encountered the “Unrecognized image type encountered during DOCX export” issue while merging two documents and save the document as Docx format.Both word document contains the image.

Also I have highlighted code how we merging and save the document using Aspose.words.

Hereby I have attached the exception message and highlighted code for your clarification.

Note : We are using Aspose.Words 13.7.0.0 Aspose .NET version

Hi Senthilkrishnan,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 15.7.0 and see how it goes on your side. I hope, this helps. You can download it from the following link:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net

In case the problem still remains, please create a standalone simple console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing. As soon as you get this simple application ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Also, please attach relevant Word documents.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click ‘Reply’ button that will bring you to the ‘reply page’ and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the ‘Add/Update’ button.

Best regards,

Hi Support,
As you advised, I have tried the latest version(15.7.0) of Aspose.Words for .NET product and I have encountering some other issues while replicate my problem.
Hereby I have attached the error details, what I have faced. However I will try to create the console application for your investigation. Meanwhile please advise me to use latest version to replicate this issue in my environment.

Hi Senthilkrishnan,

Thanks for the additional information.

The problem occurs because your license has expired. Please check the expiration date of your license by opening the license file in notepad (please don’t modify the license file). There, you will see the following tag:

It means that you can free upgrade to version of Aspose.Words published before 10/11/2013.

Should you want to use the latest version of Aspose.Words, you need to renew your subscription. For renewing/upgrading a subscription, please contact our sales team via Aspose.Purchase forum.

Secondly, regarding the other issue, as mentioned earlier, please create a standalone simple console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing. As soon as you get this simple application ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Also, please attach “relevant Word documents”.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click ‘Reply’ button that will bring you to the ‘reply page’ and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the ‘Add/Update’ button.

Best regards,