Unwanted border around Table of Contents items

Hi,
I have added headings to my document and a table of contents which is populated from the headings which is all good. One issue which I cannot resolve is that the table of contents items are displaying with a border around the heading text of each item. No textinfo formatting is being applyed so I don't know where the border is being applied.

Can you advise how to remove the border please.

Thanks,
Richard

Hi Richard,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for using our product

I tested this issue and I am able to reproduce the issue regarding borders around the table of contents. However, this issue is related to a specific version of Adobe Acrobat X v10.1.4. This issue does not appear in the previous version of Adobe Acrobat. I have created an issue in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-34205 for further investigation. Our development team will look into it and we will notify you regarding any update via this forum thread.

Please do let us know if you are a different version of Adobe Acrobat X than v10.1.4. As in that case we will need to check it for that particular version as well.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Thanks for the reply and yes it is 10.1.4 that I have installed. Have tested on Acrobat 9 and there is no border as you advised. Would be good if there will be a fix for Acrobat 10 thanks.

Regards,
Richard

Hi Richard,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for the confirmation.

We will further look into this issue and share our feedback with you.

Hi

We have here the same problem since nearly a month. When can we expect a fix for this issue?

Thank you and regards
Robert

Hi Robert,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

As per the plan of development team, the issue is scheduled for fixing in our November 2012 plan and fix will be a part of our monthly release in early December 2012 (However, it is not a promise). We will keep you informed regarding any updates related to this issue via this forum thread.

Hi Aslam

Thank you for your response and this positive information :-)

Regards
Robert

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34205) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.6.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(5)