Updating properties on PDF document

I have a small application, which cycles through PDF documents in a directory, and I’m trying to update the attributes of existing fields.

Disable multiline
Set font to Helvetica
turn bold off

This was the code for turning off multi line, but the changes do not stick in the new PDF document.
Can you advise me on where the issue might be?
Also on how to change font and bold setting so that they stick as well.

For Each formField As Aspose.Pdf.InteractiveFeatures.Forms.Field In frmEdit.Document.Form
                    Dim typeOfField As String
                    typeOfField = formField.GetType().Name
                    If typeOfField = "TextBoxField" Then
                        Dim tbf As TextBoxField
                        tbf = formField
                        tbf.Multiline = False
                    End If
                Next
                frmEdit.Save()

@gmitchell.surgicalno,

Please try the following code:
VB.NET

Dim dataDir As String = "C:\Pdf\test650\"
'Open document
Dim pdfDocument As Document = New Document(dataDir & "Input.pdf")
' Get particular form field from document
Dim field As Aspose.Pdf.Forms.TextBoxField = TryCast(pdfDocument.Form("Text1"), Aspose.Pdf.Forms.TextBoxField)
' Set the font information for form field, e.g. "Helvetica" or "Helvetica  Bold"
field.DefaultAppearance = New DefaultAppearance("Helvetica", 10, System.Drawing.Color.Black)
field.Multiline = False
pdfDocument.Save(dataDir + "Output.pdf")

If this does not help, then kindly send us your source PDF document. We will investigate and share our findings with you.

This close, however, on my pdf, I have multiple fields repeated. This is a label sheet, so I’m needing to update all the fields, however it appears to update only 13.

LabelSheet.pdf (152.1 KB)

@gmitchell.surgicalno,

We have logged an investigation under the ticket ID PDFNET-44281 in our bug tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates.

any update on this issue?

@gmitchell.surgicalno,

The linked ticket ID PDFNET-44281 is pending for the analysis and not resolved yet. We will investigate as per the development schedules and let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard.

We need more visibility into the status of this reported issue. Specifically, 1) have you completed your analysis and can you confirm you can repeat our issues and 2) what are your typical development schedules?

We have 700+ customers and 5,000 users who use your component and we are unable to support them until such time this issue is resolved. Please let me know the proper way to escalate and we would be happy to do so.

@nhess

Thank you for getting back to us.

We would like to update you that the ticket PDFNET-44281 was logged in our issue management system because we were able to reproduce it in our environment after initial investigations. However, it has not been scheduled yet for further investigations and resolution because of the issues reported prior to your ticket.

Regarding the escalation of your ticket’s priority, we offer Paid Support where issues are used to be investigated with higher priority. Our customers, who have paid support subscription, report their issue there which are meant to be investigated urgently. In case your reported issue is a blocker, you may please consider subscribing for Paid Support. For further information, please visit Paid Support FAQs.

Please update to paid support ticket. invoide@190121095827

@gmitchell.surgicalno

Thank you for getting back to us.

Kindly post your escalation request at Paid Support Helpdesk so that we may proceed further accordingly.