Upgrading Aspose Libraries causes saving an image of a bubble chart to be distored

We recently upgraded via nuget the following libraries

<PackageReference Include="Aspose.Cells" Version="22.7.0" />
<PackageReference Include="Aspose.Slides.NET" Version="22.6.0" />

To

<PackageReference Include="Aspose.Cells" Version="23.8.0" />
<PackageReference Include="Aspose.Slides.NET" Version="23.7.0" />

In the example where we identified an error. Consider the following Presentation

bubble charts.zip (2.6 MB)

I run this (C#) code to save an image of the chart

using Aspose.Cells.zip (1.1 KB)

If I use the latest libraries, the bubble charts are warped and extra bubbles are added. But if I downgrade, the image is fine.

@BK.Broiler.730,

Thanks for the resource files.

After an initial test, I am able able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your sample PowerPoint presentation. I found Aspose.Cells distorts the charts in the output images. The bubble charts are warped and extra bubbles are added.

We will look into your issue in details. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-54055

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi @BK.Broiler.730

1, About the problem of distore, please try to remove this line of code:

options.SetDesiredSize(width, height, false);

I think the image size that is mandatory, caused the result.

2, The second problem is I notice that some extra bubbles are added, we are working on this problem.

Hi @BK.Broiler.730
We have optimized this problem and the results so far are as follows, consistent with the correct results for version 22.7. It will take effect in version 23.9.
But this line of code need to be removed:
options.SetDesiredSize(width, height, false);
230901.png (214.5 KB)

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-54055) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi