Upgrading from version 6.7 to 9.3

We are in the process of upgrading Aspose.pdf from version 6.7 to version 9.3. I have replaced the Aspose.Pdf.dll, Aspose.Pdf.xml and Aspose.Pdf.lic files in my project with the new versions, but when I try to compile and run the website (ASP.net 3.5), I receive this message:

Reference required to assembly ‘Aspose.Pdf, Version=9.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6947866647e416ec’ containing the type ‘Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Section’. Add one to your project.

On my local machine, I was playing around with different things and I was able to get it to work by switching the project over to ASP.net 4.0, however, when I tried this on the production server, I received the above error message again.

Is there something simple that I’m missing here?

UPDATE –

The problem occurs when a file located in the App_Code folder tries to build a PDF. I built a simple example which can be accessed via this link using the “Hello World” code:
http://test.sincsports.com/asposeTest.aspx

App_Code/MyReport.vb

Public Class MyReport

Public Function createPDF() As Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf

Dim pdf1 As Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf = New Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf()

Dim sec1 As Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Section = pdf1.Sections.Add()

sec1.Paragraphs.Add(New Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Text(“Hello World”))

Return pdf1
End Function

End Class

This same exact code works without a problem if its in the asposeTest.aspx.vb file.

If anyone can help with this problem I’d GREATLY appreciate it.

Hi John,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your sample link is not working. We will appreciate if you please share a sample project to replicate the issue. So we will look into it and will provide you more information.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,