Upgrading Libraries causes some image elements to distort when using SheetRender

arrowissue.zip (2.1 MB)

I attached a simple power point file I am using for this example. My company is trying to upgrade both “Aspose.Cells” and “Aspose.Slides.NET” via NuGet after a year of using the same version. To elaborate, our version jumps are:

Aspose.Cells: 21.8.0 -> 22.6.1
Aspose.Slides.NET: 21.7.0 -> 22.5.0

I realize this is a big jump, but for the most part our testing has been fine except one specific problem I am trying to solve.

Open the power point file and one can see some elements within the file, but if I try to save a thumbnail of this slide, the arrow element becomes distorted and some of the text elements seem to “slide”

code-block.zip (1.6 KB)

That is the code block I wrote to provide an accurate but simplified version of what we’re running, this code replicates the problem. Once The image is saved, the distortion on the arrow picture specifically can be noticed.

If I go into NuGet and downgrade back to the versions of the libraries I was previously using the image that is saved renders everything fine. I need to ask is this a bug or does the code block need to change in anyway?

@BK.Broiler.730

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned: the arrow element becomes distroted. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-51476” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

Also, for locating the text elements issue more accurately, please highlight it and share us the screenshot.

Hey, thanks for this response. My boss wants to know if this in any way can be expedited.

@BK.Broiler.730,

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in the next release (Aspose.Cells for .NET v22.7) which is scheduled in the second week of July 2022. You will also be notified when the next version is released.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-51476) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi