Upload the Digital Signature PDF file

Hi Team,

We are using the Custom Aspsoe license file in our application. We have a requirement for uploading the digital signature PDF file.

Currently, in production users are uploading the PDF file and in PDF file digital signature is present.
While uploading the PDF file, the file is uploaded successfully but digital signature box is blank.

We are using the Aspose PDF version 21.10.

Could you please provide the solution for the problem?

Thanks an advance !!!
Regards,
R. Subramanum

I gone through the PDFsignature methods but I am unable to understood the use of pfx file.

PKCS7 pkcs = new PKCS7 (path of pfx file, password);
Which PFX file we have to mention means user pfx file and password or server?

Thanks and regards,
R. Subramanum

@subramanumnarayan,

Can you share the code snipped you are using? I am assuming you are following this guide: Add digital signature or digitally sign PDF in C#|Aspose.PDF for .NET

The PFX it is referring to the digital certificate in the PKCS format.

Now the question of whom this Pfx certificate belongs to is a business question. Who is signing? The client? Your company? that will answer whose PFX certificate you should be using.

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for quick response.

Basically the user of my client signed the digital signature means our client is created the certificate for the user. She signed the digital signature in the PDF document.

As per the API code PKCS7 pkcs = new PKCS7 (path of pfx file, password); my understanding that need to mentioned the Users certificate password in the code. but for multiple users how we can maintain the code for security purpose.

Thanks and regards,
R Subramanum

@subramanumnarayan,

Sadly I cannot answer that question since it depends on what business rules you want to do and not on how the API works.