Upsize Max File Limit

Hi, I just want to know if this upsize is applied automatically when we submit a pdf greater than 5Mb or If we need to activate something.

Our main concern if the API will fail if we submit a pdf of 15Mb or if it will succeed and a monthly increase of 20$ will be applied automatically.

Thanks

Hi Albert,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share some details regarding the component which you are using ? (I cannot see appropriate platform selected with your query).

However, as per my understanding, you are facing an issue while using Cloud API’s. Please some further details, so we may reply accordingly. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Albert,

Thanks for your inquiry. First, you need to upgrade your max file size limit and then you will be able to upload large files according to your plan. Otherwise you will receive a 400 bad request error message.

I hope it helps. Please let me know in case of any confusion or questions.

Hi Imran and Nayyer

Thanks for the responses.

However I cannot find where I should upgrade my current plan. I want to be able to process documents greather than 10Mb

Right now we have the Startup Plus Pdf (30$).

Regards

Albert

Hi Albert,

Thanks for the inquiry. You can upgrade your ‘Max File Size Limit’ option to increase your file size limit. It will cost you $10/month for up to 10MB file sizes and $20/month for up to 20 MB file sizes.

You can do this through your Aspose web account. Please find “Upgrade Plan” link at the top right side of your dashboard. While upgrading your plan you need to select the right option as shown in the attached screen shot.

Please immediately write back to me in case it is not working for you. We’re looking forward to help you.

Hi Imran

I’m not able to see the these options in my “Upgrade Plan” page. The url is https://cloud.aspose.com/PricingPlan?planType=Monthly

I attatched my “Upgrade Plan” page with the ‘More Plans’ dropdown selected to see the options.

Don’t know what I’m doing wrong.

Regards,

Albert

Hi Albert,

On 'Upgrade Plan' page, please press 'Buy Now' button just under your plan (Startup Plus in your case). File size option will be available on second step (Payment Details) as you can see in the attached image. You will have to complete purchase process with updated file size limit to upgrade your file size. You will be charged for file size only.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,