URGENT ACTION REQUIRED Re.Thread 831151

Hi,

Please can we have some urgent action on thread 831151. We are a Priority Support customer but have been waiting over 3-months for a resolution.

By the way, we’re not very impressed that it is now impossible to post a reply to the existing case!

Many thanks,

Hi Stephen,

Please accept my apologies for inconvenience on your end.

I have discussed the issue status with our product team and like to share that the issue has been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.5. Can you please try using the specified version on your end and share with us in case there is any issue incurring on your end.

Many Thanks,

Mudassir Fayyaz
Aspose - File Format APIs

Keep in touch! We’re on Twitter and Facebook

MOST URGENT PRIORITY SUPPORT ISSUE (839139 in reply to 838521)

Thank you for your notification but I’m afraid this second Latin Text-wrap issue, reported on 3rd May, is definitely NOT resolved in v.17.5. The result is that, having waited over 6 weeks for a non-fix, the situation here is now critical, so I attach the example files once once more.

SO PLEASE will you escalate this case urgently again since we simply cannot afford to wait another month for a fix that might or might not work. I attach the original self-explanatory files from 3rd May so you can see what happens (please do not ask us for a copy of our code again)…
Before & After Cloning.zip (112.4 KB)

I would have responded to you via the Priority Forum earlier, but our ability to reply to this Priority Support issue seems to has been removed.

Kindest Regards.

Hi Stephen,

I have discussed the issue status with our Priority support team. They will be contact you directly via your email, and continue conversation on that way until the issue is migrated from forum to the new ticket system.

Many Thanks,

Mudassir Fayyaz

Before & After Cloning.zip (112.4 KB)
Hi,
Still no word from anyone about this unresolved and now very urgent ‘Latin Text-break’ issue and PLEASE NOTE, that SLIDESNET-38500 is definitely not fixed.

I really do hope a proper fix is being readied as part of the upcoming Slides release since we’ve now been waiting over 2-months (the first attempt of 38500 being only partially complete - see the example files I attached on 20/6/2017).

Unfortunately, the new forum makes it impossible to find out what is happening, so please will someone from the Priority Support Team contact me urgently, as promised by Mudassir last Tuesday (20/6/2017).

Many thanks!

@Brabbs,

Please accept our apologies for inconvenience on your end. We are in phase of setting up improved priority support mechanism and for this reason you are getting little issue while getting appropriate support. I have informed the Priority Support team about the information shared. I request for your patience and we will share the feedback with you directly in email or in this forum thread.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Mudassir Fayyaz

@Brabbs,

I have received feedback from our priority support desk. We have created a new ticket for your convenience on Priority helpdesk.

After logging in you can click on Check Ticket Status button, find the ticket and we can proceed further from there. Moreover, If for any reason you are unable to login or see the ticket, please send us an email directly on enterprise@asposeptyltd.com.

Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Mudassir Fayyaz

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-38500) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz