Urgent-Attributes

Hi,

I am using latest version of Aspose.Cells with SSRS

I have to create a report in which data is being fetched from three different datasources. I have assigned three datasets to threee different sections of the report, but the problem is that how to set the attributes of the report wo that all the rows appear.

In my case if I set the range accroding to the first row then not all the rows are displayed in the other two sections.

I have attached the excel file and rdl file.

Kindly help me with the issue.

Thanks,

Shridhar

In the previous post I have deployed wrong rdl file, but excel file is correct. I am uploading the rdl file again

Sorry for inconvenience

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your RDL file. We will look into it and get back to you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services

We have checked your RDL file. Well, you need to set two table report items for other two sections again. Add the Footer data row in order to utilize sum function. Footer data row may contain static text, data markers, Reporting Services Formulas and so on.

Please refer to Sales Order Detail.rdl. Sales Order Detail.rdl is located in ${installation folder}\Demo\SSRS2005\template\ folder.

Thank You & Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 10262) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.