Urgent: Please do help on word to PDF conversion

Dear All,

We are currently evaluating ASPOSE.Word product for Word to PDF conversion. Below are the issues I am facing, I need resolution to these issues; we are planning to go-ahead with this product.

Alignment Issue:

- Paragraphs are moved to next page in PDF as compared with the word document.

- Some times Paragraphs moving previous page also in PDF as compared with Word Document.

Data Issue:

- There is a problem with the BULLETS alignment. Also Roman Number Bullets are getting deleted after conversion to PDF and in some word documents bullets are coming but not same in Word document getting alignment problem, that bullets are moving to left side.

Regards

Suresh G

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach the input Word documents you are getting problems with and the generated output PDF files here for testing? I will investigate the problems on my side and provide you more information.

Best Regards,

Hi All,
Please find below attachment documents and PDFs what I generate for your reference.
Regards
Suresh G

Hi,

Thanks for providing the additional information. I think, the problem is in your input documents i.e these documents are not built properly.

Firstly, I found that if you could insert page breaks in proper places inside SAMPLE+DOC.doc then there would not be a paragraph misplacement problem in the generated PDF.

Secondly, in your Sample+Doc1.doc, bullet constructs are not made/formatted properly. I have attached sample documents for your reference and while using latest version of Aspose.Words, I was unable to reproduce any issue related to bullets.

If we can help with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,

Dear All,
Sorry for delay in reply.
Thanks for your reply with the solutions.
I have some more issues ,Please find below issues as well as attachment for your reference.
Issue-1) I used T1, T2, T3 … as numbering for some points(Questions), but after PDF generation its showing only T, T…, like only . T only getting displayd numbers are not .
Issue-2) Page numbers are not coming in sequence, in Document Page numbers are 1, 2 ,3 ,4,5, but after generating PDF page nubmer are coming like 1, 2, 3, 5, 2 , and also one bullet is getting replaced with small square symbol in page number 2 instead of ‘.’.
Best Regards,
Suresh G

Hi
Thanks for your request.

1. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. The problem occurs because AUTONUM field is used. Unfortunately Aspose.Words does not support this kind of fields upon rendering. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. We will let you know once it is resolved.
  2. I managed to reproduce the problem with page numbering. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. We will let you know once it is resolved.

The problem with bullet probably occurs because Symbol font is not installed on your side. So you should simply install this font.
Best regards,

Hi,
May I know the progress of the issues posted by me. We are running out of time, could you please provide solution as early as possible.
Thanks & Regards,
Suresh

Hi Suresh,
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, neither issues is resolved yet. Both of them are in the queue for analysis. once our developer finish analysis of these issues we will provide you more information and estimates.
Best regards,

Hi All,
This is an issue regarding tag which should be replaced with dynamic data. Data is getting replaced properly but alignment in PDF is not same as in the word.
In the following 3 cases need to achieve

1. Inside table with border
  2. Inside table without border
  3. Without table(plain Text)

Requirement :
Irrespective of tag alignment in word, replaced data should be center aligned in PDF.
please find the attached code PDF,and documents
Can you please let me know the progress of the previous posted issues.
Regards
Suresh G

Hi
Thanks for your request. Could you please attach the document after replacing with dynamic data? I will check it on my side and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hi,
Please find the attached word, generated PDF and the code documents.
Regards,
Suresh.

Hello
Thank you for additional information. As I can see the output PDF looks the same as the output Doc. Could you please create expected document and attach it here for testing. I will check it on my side and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hi,
Here we wanted to align the data replaced in the place of tag in the PDF, to be center aligned irrespective of the tag alignment in the word document.
Could you please provide a fix for this.Please see the attached code previously posted.
Regards,
Suresh.

Hello
Thank you for additional information. In this case you can try modifying your template manually in MS Word. All that you need it is inserting paragraph break before and after .
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5483) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2180) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)