Urgent production issue - Aspose.pdf .net Eval watermark occaisonally appears

We recently upgraded our license to Aspose.Custom which includes both Aspose.Words and Aspose.pdf. In the application we are are saving a word doc as "SaveFormat.AsposePdf" then binding the xml to the new PDF document. This seems to occasionally write the evauation header on the pdf doc only (This seems to happen on the first pdf generated, then the rest are fine).

We are setting the license for both word and pdf as follows:

Dim WordsLicense As New Aspose.Words.License

Dim PDFLicense As New Aspose.Pdf.License

WordsLicense.SetLicense("Aspose.Custom.lic")

PDFLicense.SetLicense("Aspose.Custom.lic")

Please help, this is a big issue because we need to check each file before they are picked up by the printing application.

Hello C.J.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We apologize for your inconvenience. Please share the license file, so that we can test the issue at our end. Kindly visit the following link, to learn on How to send a license?

Hi C.J.

I have tested the issue, using the license file that you have shared, but I am unable to reproduce the problem. Could you please share the resource word files, so that we can test the issue using those files.

I think I may have it figured out,

We were creating an instance of Aspose.Words.Document prior to setting the license for Aspose.Words.

This instance is used to do a merge with regions prior to converting it to pdf. I did notice that on the first word document generated it had the watermark (although I thought I had checked this)

I changed the code to set the license first, then create an instance and I have not seen the watermark appear.

Does this seem to make sense?

Why would the watermark only appear on the first document and not on each of the following in the batch?

Thanks

C.J.

Hi,

I am glad to here it works for you. It should be not necessary to set license before creating the Pdf instance. It should work if you set the license before calling the Save() method.