URL-to-PDF conversion does not export full webpage

Hi all,
I am trying to use ASPOSE.Html for .Net to export a WebPage to PDF from any entered URL. However the output is missing all styling and images - sometimes even content.

To test, I used the following URLs:

Attached are the outputs for that URL from: 1) The code below 2) Edge print-to-PDF
1 - docs-aspose-com-html-net-working-with-documents-environment-configuration-.pdf (1.1 KB)
2 - docs-aspose-com-html-net-working-with-documents-environment-configuration-.pdf (230.5 KB)
1 - ineight-com-.pdf (822.2 KB)
2 - ineight-com-.pdf (8.5 MB)

Following is the code used:

using (var configuration = new Configuration())
   {
          Aspose.Html.Net.RequestMessage requestMessage = new Aspose.Html.Net.RequestMessage(webTargetURL);

configuration.Security = Sandbox.None;
          var options = new Aspose.Html.Saving.PdfSaveOptions()
          {
                Css =
                     {
                           MediaType= Aspose.Html.Rendering.MediaType.Print
                     }
          };
          // Initialize an HTML document with specified configuration
          using (var document = new HTMLDocument(requestMessage, configuration))
          {
                // Convert HTML to PDF
                Converter.ConvertHTML(document, options, Path.Combine(outputFolder, outputFilename));
          }
   }

Any help in figuring out how to get this exported is highly appreciated!

Thanks!

@thimila.fernando

We have logged an investigation ticket as HTMLNET-3332 in our issue tracking system in order to further analyze this scenario. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi @asad.ali ,
can I have an update on the above item (HTMLNET-3332) status? Do you have a due date / release as to when this will be addressed?
Thanks!

@thimila.fernando

The ticket has recently been logged in our issue tracking system and is pending for an initial review. We will surely investigate and resolve it on a first come first serve basis and let you know as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.