USDZ and GLB Export from FBX

Hello.
I want to export GLB and USDZ files from FBX files in order to view in AR.
When I convert the FBX file to GLB by using Aspose 3D .NET API, it works and I get the GLB file succesfully. However, I couldn’t convert the GLB file to USDZ but in Aspose’s own online converter, (Convert any 3D formats online) I could convert the exported GLB file to USDZ succesfully.

(By the way, in Aspose’s own tool, when I convert the FBX file to USDZ directly, it was not succesfull. Some textures were missing so I firstly convert the FBX to GLB and after convert the exported GLB to USDZ)

Now, what could be the problem?

And also, in the supported file formats page (Supported File Formats|Documentation) I saw that USDZ format only as Load but not Save. Is that mean I couldn’t convert the 3D files to USDZ format?

Waiting for your support.
Thanks in advance.

@newtcon

Can you please confirm and make sure that you are using a valid or 30-days free temporary license? In case you are still facing any issues, please share your sample source file with us so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Yes, I am sure that we are using a valid 30-days free temporary license because when I try the free version, I have had different problems but after activate the 30-days temporary license, the problem has changed so I am certainly sure.

Thus, I am sharing the source FBX file:

By the way, when you are try to convert to GLB and USDZ, please could you check the AR on an iPhone?
Thanks in advance.

@newtcon

An investigation ticket as THREEDNET-1289 has been logged in our issue tracking system for further analysis. We will look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Okay, thank you.
I am waiting for the results.

Hello @asad.ali , is there any update or feedback about this subject?

@newtcon

The input FBX file does not have textures, but only diffuse colors. Aspose.3D did not handle this properly.

This bug has been fixed in 22.11.

Is this answer related with this subject or other topic of mine? Because I think I asked something different.

@newtcon

It is related to the THREEDNET-1289 ticket which was logged for your very first post in this thread. In case you have other concerns or we misunderstood anything, please let us know.