Use apostrophe in MS Excel sheet name

hi,

am facing a problem in ASPOSE.CELLS, the excel file that am trying to creat contains multi sheets each sheet gets its name from a dataTable( this data table is filled by a stored procedure), here is a portion of my code:(attached)

everything works fine and the XLS sheet is generated, but when i try to open the file the following msg appears: excel found unreadbale content in (the file name), do u want to recover the contents of this workbook?

when i click on yes, i get the correct file in the correct format but the name of the sheet becomes "recoverd_sheet1" !! later on i discovered that when (dr("ITEM_TITLE")) holds a string with ana apostrophy like ('thamer) the previuos msg is displayed

Hi,

Well, I think MS Excel will not allow single quote " ' " with a sheet name as there is a limitation with Ms Excel. I think for confirmation you may check: if you maually try to put the single quote before a sheet name MS Excel, will ignore it.

So it is recommended that you may eliminate the single quote prefix with the sheet name.

Thank you.