Use Aspose.Cells.dll for x64 platform in .NET

Dear Aspose Team

I have downloaded the latest Apsose's products archive (ZIP file, .Net version) from your site. I have installed Aspose.Cells.MSI into my box. I have created a console test application. When I run it, I have an error. Something like this:

"Unhandled Exception: System.BadImageFormatException: is not a valid Win32 appli
cation. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1)
at AsposeTest.Program.CreateAsposeCellsFile1(String filename)
at AsposeTest.Program.Main(String[] args)
"

Here is the code of my CreateAsposeCellsFile1 method:

private static void CreateAsposeCellsFile1(string filename)
{
DateTime start = DateTime.Now;
Workbook workbook = new Workbook();
Worksheet ws = workbook.Worksheets[0];
for (int row = 0; row < 200; row++)
{
for (int col = 0; col < 100; col++)
{
ws.Cells[row, col].PutValue(row + "," + col);
}
}
ws.AutoFitRows();

workbook.Save(filename + ".xls");
DateTime end = DateTime.Now;
TimeSpan time = end - start;
Console.WriteLine("File Created! \n" + "Time consumed (Seconds): " + time.TotalSeconds);
}

Please note, that I have copied the code from your site and just added small changes to auto fit rows.

Please help me to solve the issue.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have tested the sample test code provided by you and were unable to re-generate the problem you have mentioned. The generated output file is attached for reference. This problem may be caused due to the use of an older version of Aspose.Cells. Please download and try the latest version of Aspose.Cells from the following link,

http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/file-format-components/aspose.cells/entry145662.aspx

Please do inform us if you still face the problem in the latest release.

Thank you & Best Regards,

We have downloaded and used the latest version of the component you specified in the URL. The problem is only reproduced when we run the program in 64 bit operating system.

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

We will test this issue in detail using 64bit operating system and we will let you know soon after figuring out the problem.

Thank you & Best Regards

Hi,

If you use Aspose.Cells.dll for x64 platform,please use Aspose.Cells for Net 2.0. You can find it in you install directory.

Dear Aspose Team

It looks like the issue has been resolved.

Thank you.