Use/Embed custom TrueType font in Aspose.Pdf file

Hi,

I want to create a PDF with Aspose.Pdf 3.3.0 for Java based on XML. In this PDF a custom font should be used, called Helvetica Condensed. I installed this font on a Linux/Ubuntu machine in the folder /usr/share/fonts/truetype/.

With the help of the following link, I tried to use the font but without success:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfjava/Use+TrueType+Fonts

This is the XML part:

Title

The result is that the default font will be used instead of Helvetica Condensed.

Can anybody help me?

Hi Pascal,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for the details.

We are checking your issue and will get back to you soon with the results.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi Pascal,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWJAVA-33224. You will be notified via this forum thread regarding any updates against your reported issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi Aspose

Any news on this issue? This (and other bugs) prevent us from using your product. Thanks for a feedback and a possible ETA…

Hi Pascal,

Sorry for the inconvenience faced. I’m afraid, the reported issue is still not resolved due to some other priority tasks and it’s pending in the queue for analysis. However, I have requested the team for ETA and as soon as I get a feedback I will update you via this forum thread.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:
Calibri;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:
AR-SA”>Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWJAVA-33224) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.0.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.