Use PdfFileEditor.SplitToBulks with digitally signed PDF - Program takes too long

Hello,

I’ve got an issue with the SplitToBulks, with all PDF (even a big one, there is no time wait).
But when I have even a small digitally signed PDF, it took about 30 seconds to proceed.

Any idea of the reason?

There is a part of the code :
Dim editor As New PdfFileEditor()
Using fs = New FileStream(_fileName, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read)
Dim page(1)() As Integer
page = New Integer(0)() {}
page(0) = {index, index}
Dim ms = editor.SplitToBulks(fs, page)
ms(0).CopyTo(stream)
End Using

@BartSPI

Would you please share sample PDF document with us. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Sry for taking so long, needed the customer consent to share his document.
I’m sending the file right now to you by private message.

@BartSPI

Thanks for sharing the sample file.

We have tested the scenario in our environment using Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.6 and were able to reproduce the issue that API was taking long time to process the shared document. Therefore, we have logged an issue as PDFNET-48420 in our issue tracking system for the sake of investigation. We will look into details of the issue and keep you posted with the status of ticket resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@asad.ali

Hello,

Wondering, if I can have an update on the status of the issue.

(Have a nice Week-end :slight_smile: )

@BartSPI

We are afraid that earlier logged ticket is pending for analysis. Please note that it has recently been logged in our issue tracking system under normal support model where tickets/issues are resolved on first come first serve basis. We will surely inform you as soon as we have some definite updates regarding rectification of the logged issue. Please be patient and spare us some time.

Hello @asad.ali ,

is there any update on the ETA of this issue ?

@BartSPI

Regretfully, the issue investigation is not yet done and we are unable to share any ETA which can be reliable. We will surely inform you about it as soon as the analysis is completed. We greatly appreciate your patience in this regard. Please give us some time.