Use with Angular 5?

I have not used Aspose as of yet. I am wondering if it has the ability to be used with Angular 5. We need to be able to create spreadsheets on the fly, and view them from our program, and have the ability to double click on an amount, retrieve some info about the cell in our code so to be able to call a report to drill into what went into that value.

@stejoh20,

Thanks for your query.

We have Aspose.Cells APIs (targeted for .NET and Java platforms) used to create, manipulate, render or print MS Excel file formats (XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV, SpreadsheetML, etc.). Besides, Aspose.Cells for .NET also provides Aspose.Cells for GridWeb which is a Server-Side control (used on Asp.NET and jsp servlets). This is an MS Excel grid-like control which can import/export MS Excel files, you may also manipulate data on client-side using JavaScript code. I am not sure if you can use these APIs in your environment. Moreover, you may try to use Aspose.Cells for JavaScript API if it can be used on your end.

We also recommend you use Aspose.Cells for Cloud (REST based
APIs). Because these APIs can be used in any platform and languages.

Please also read the following product pages to get familiar with the Cloud APIs.