User-defined fonts

i have a number of user-defined fonts in a WORD document. when i clone the document, the fonts are displayed correctly in the new WORD document. when i save as PDF, the fonts are not correct. what do i need to do to include the fonts in the PDF?

This message was posted using Page2Forum from How-to: Convert a Document to PDF - Aspose.Words for .NET

Hi
Thanks for your request. During converting to PDF Aspose.Words should read all fonts used in the original document to create font subset, which will be stored in the output PDF file. Please make sure, that all fonts which you are using in your document are installed on your PC.
Also could you please attach your document here for testing?
Bets regards,

i have attached the document and the font set.
Loretta

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

thanks Andrey.
i am currently running an evaluation version. any idea when this will be fixed?
Loretta

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Currently I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 18293) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.