User defined positioning of reference points

The reference point positions are too close to the edge of the paper to print correctly using most desktop printers. Please make the left, right, top, and bottom reference point margins user-definable. This will allow us to position the reference points far enough from the edge of the paper to accommodate desktop printers that cannot print very close to the edge of the paper.

@bdhirsch

Would you kindly share your sample template and image files for our reference as well? We will log an investigation ticket and share the ID with you.

vote-SAMPLE.zip (210.1 KB)

Now I realize that we could modify every template that your software generates, but as a practical solution for our customers, we need the templates and images to be correctly generated from your source and then accurately printed and recognized without alteration.

@bdhirsch

We will be logging a feature enhancement request and will share the ID with you shortly.

@bdhirsch

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): OMRNET-846

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The feature is documented incorrectly:

image.png (67.9 KB)

The feature can not be accessed through the GlobalPageSettings object.

@bdhirsch

We are checking it and will get back to you shortly.

@bdhirsch

Since there are nested classes in GlobalPageSettings it is best to set values after initialization:

var settings = new GlobalPageSettings();
settings.RotationPointPosition = RotationPointPosition.BottomLeft1;
settings.ReferencePoints.Offset.Top = 100;

Yes, I am aware of this. I was pointing out the error in your documentation, which does not work.

@bdhirsch

You are right. We will update our documentation for sure as we have taken this into our account. Thanks for pointing it out.