Using a rdlc report

I'm evaluating the control and I've looked at the BarCodeToCrystalReport demo. I'm wondering if there is a demo for using the rdlc report in .NET.
I need to be able to design a label with more than one bar code on it and we want to use Microsoft reporting that ships with .NET instead of using Crystal.

Thanks,
Bill

Dear Bill,

Thanks for your considering Aspose.

You can use Aspose.Barcode for reporting services in Microsoft SQL Reporting Services.

Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services supports rending barcode images on the reports. Please download the install package here:

http://www.aspose.com/Community/Files/52/aspose.barcode.reporting.services/default.aspx

The online document here:

http://www.aspose.com/Products/Aspose.BarCode.Reporting.Services/Api/index.html

Thanks

So I have to buy another product just to use reporting services? Why does the barcode product support Crystal but not Reporting Services? One of the things that drew me to your product was that the same control worked for Windows, Web, and Compact framework.
There isn’t any way to use the control in a report like the Crystal example for RS?
Thanks,
Bill

Dear Bill,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Yes, Aspose.Barcode for reporting services currently supports only Crytal reports. Our development team might look into providing the capability you mentioned but for the time beign it only supports Crystal reports.

You can try the evaluatoin version and if it suits your requirements you can also buy it. The price of this product is affordable.

OK, now I’m really confused. I was evaluating the Visual Component of Barcode not the Barcode for reporting services. The .NET samples that came with that version had a sample using Crystal Reports. What I was wondering is with the Visual Component Barcode version can I also use it with Reporting Services.

Thanks for considering Aspose.

I think ammadulhaq made a mistake, which leads you confusing.

Aspose.BarCode for .NET (which should be you mentioned 'Visual Component of BarCode') supports ASP.NET, Windows Forms and mobile application. It can also use with Crystal Report as the sample demonstrated.

However, Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services supports Microsoft SQL Reporting Services only. Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services does not support Crystal Report. It is different to Aspose.BarCode for .NET. If you need to render barcode on Microsoft SQL Reporting Services, you need to buy Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services.

Did you have even bought any license for Aspose.BarCode for .NET? Do you need to buy Aspose.Barcode for .NET and Aspose.Barcode for Reporting Servcies? Or perhaps, let me know what's your application requirements. I will point you to our business team -- I think they will provide you a good deal for buying Aspose.BarCode for .NET and Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services.

Best Regards.

Thanks for clearing that up. I know Crystal provides barcoding for Code39 but nothing else. I will download the program for reporting services and give it a demo.
Thanks again,
Bill