Using Aspose.Imaging latetest version for .NET 6.0 build fails with ARM64

Schweregrad Code Beschreibung Projekt Datei Zeile Unterdrückungszustand
Fehler MCG0037: MCG0037:InvalidCSharpIdentifierName Struct ‘#=z7XWO_STKz7U5A0PZ4t5jjF_X9f44o3$ojjEPCYQ=’ in assembly ‘Assembly(Name=Aspose.Imaging, Version=22.12.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56)’ has a field with name ‘#=zZbywc9s=’ that is invalid. This could be because the name is obfuscated or the field is auto-implemented by the compiler. Please make sure the field name follows C# identifier conventions. HoloLensDicom
>  using (Stream dicomStream = File.OpenRead(personDicomFiles[j]))
                    {
                        DicomImage image = new DicomImage(dicomStream);
                        string jpegFile = Path.ChangeExtension(personDicomFiles[j], ".jpg");
                        image.Save(jpegFile, new JpegOptions { Quality = 100 });
                        jpegFiles[i] = jpegFile;
                    }

Unbenannt.png (20.4 KB)

@jano19995 , we will investigate your request and reply.

1 Like

The error occurs in the Aspose.Imaging File but i don’t know which kind of field should be changed. I think that Aspose has the rights to change that. Maybe it will be taken time to know where the missunderstanding C# identifier is.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): IMAGINGNET-6100

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGNET-6100) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by samer.el-khatib