Using aspose.word in Windows Universal 10 App (UWP)?

I know that it is not supported in plain winrt (win 8.1 app), but is it possible to use that lib in a universal windows app? Does anyone have some expierence with it?

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have logged a ticket in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-13343 to investigate the usage of Aspose.Words for Windows Universal 10 App (UWP). Your request has been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Any news about aspose pdf/word/cells support for windows 10 UWP applications?

Hi,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that ticket with ID SLIDESNET-38356 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate the possibility of requested support in Aspose.Slides. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the feedback will be shared by our product team.

Best `Regards,
Hi Manuel,

manuelk:
Any news about aspose pdf/word/cells support for windows 10 UWP applications?

Thanks for your inquriy. I am afraid currently Aspose APIs do not support windows 10 UWP applications. We have logged the feature request against following IDs in respective Aspose API JIRA. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress of these tickets in this forum thread.

WORDSNET-13343: Support of 10 UWP applications
SLIDESNET-38356: Support of 10 UWP applications
PDFNET-42264: Support of 10 UWP applications
CELLSNET-43816: Support of 10 UWP applications

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-13343) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.12 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.12 update.