Using Aspose Word with SAP CPI Groovy Script

Hi,

I am trying to evaluate usage of Aspose.Words for one of our critical application feature. As part of the evaluation, I am trying to invoke the DOC to PDF conversion using SAP CPI Integration Flows.

I am trying to run Word document to PDF conversion using Aspose.words library version 22.10-JDK17.
I am running this as part of SAP CPI groovy script. When invoking the script the execution fails with attached exception. The Groovy script is also attached in the zip.

ScriptAndError.zip (4.4 KB)

Running it using a simple Java application on eclipse does work fine. But it fails when executed from Groovy script in SAP CPI.

Regards,
Anit

@nairanit25,

Thank you for your message. We will analyze this problem and inform you about the results as soon as possible.

@nairanit25,

This issue has been logged as WORDSJAVA-2789 . We will keep you posted and will let you know as soon as the issue is resolved. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Any update on this Alexey. We are in process of evaluation Aspose for productive use. If this does not work, we would need to rule it out.

@nairanit25 Unfortunately, there are no news regarding this issue. The issue is in the queue for analysis yet. The team is currently on the Christmas/New Year holydays. We will keep you posted and let you know once there are news regarding the issue.