Using async method in Linq Reporting Engine

I am adding a type to the report engine. The class has an asynchronous method. When I reference it in my doc, the resulting report includes an error:
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder1+AsyncStateMachineBox1[System.String,ReportGeneratorTests+MyModel+d__2]

Are async methods not permitted? Haven’t found any limitations described in the documentation:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/composing-expressions/#accessing-type-members

I attached a simple test illustrating the problem
AsyncMethodAsposeTest.zip (684 Bytes)

@devteam.pfc
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25027

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@devteam.pfc

It is to inform you that we have completed working on WORDSNET-25027 and closed it as Not a Bug, since this is an expected behavior. Invocation of async members through templates is not supported by LINQ Reporting Engine at the moment. Although, there no explicit mention about it in the engine’s documentation, there is also no mention that this feature is supported. We will consider adding this information to documentation.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-25027) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.3 update also available on NuGet.