Using jpg

Hello,
When I use jpeg and tables in word in aspose forms, forms open with errors. How must I arrange forms when I using jpeg and tables.
Thanks.
Esra

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi Esra,

Thanks for your request. It is not quite clear for me how I can reproduce the problem on my side. Could you please provide me sample code and documents? I will check the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Hi Alexey,
Thank you for your reply. Added 3 files for your attention. We use aspose during 03.2008 and same form.(11(NEL_ANKARA_KOLONISKONTO.doc)
After updates (aspose updates. use pdf, docx) from 12.2009 when users open forms they see the error message.(attached error.jpg)
When remove the table and jpg in aspose like TEKLIF_MEKTUBU.doc I never see the error.
What must I do?
Thanks in advance.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I cannot reproduce the problem on my side. I filled the template with data using mail merge and I can successfully open and manipulate the output document using MS Word. I use the latest version of Aspose.Words for testing. You can download the latest version from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Also, could you please provide me sample code, which will allow me to reproduce the problem.
Best regards.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce this problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards.

Dear Alexey,
Can you find something for our problem?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Esra ÖZEN
Assistant Marketing Manager

This message was posted using Email2Forum by alexey.noskov.

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue at the moment. Please expect a reply before the next hotfix (within 4-5 weeks). We might just fix the problem by then or provide you more information.
By the way, have you tried recreating your templates? Also, please try creating table as table, but not as set of lines (see the table at the top). I modified one of your templates and the problem disappears. See the attached document.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3293) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.