Using more than one class... (Form- FormEditor- Mend- etc)

Hello,

I hope this is a stupid question with an easy answer. I see good value in Pdf.Kit but I am struggling with something. It seems like everything is in a separate instance, each asking for the input and output files... How do I access functionality from multiple function groups in the same operation? I need Pdf.Kit.Form to get form information, I need Pdf.Kit.FormEditor to Remove fields, and I need Pdf.Kit.PDFFileMend to insert text. Is there an easy way to access all of these without going through multiple input/output steps?

Thanks in advance.

This message was posted using Page2Forum from How to Fill Form Fields With API? - Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET

Hi Fosco,

I would like to share with you that we have organized the related set of functionality into single class, for easy management of the methods and properties. Moreover, you need to open and close the file with each of these classes separately; I’m afraid, there is no alternative for that.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,