Using RepeatDynamicFormula in Smart Markers via Aspose.Cells

Hello,

During using Aspose.cells for java , i encountered a problem.

When i use RepeatDynamicFormula to load data, but it only load the first one .

Some files in attachment.

Thank you!

Hi,

Thanks for your post. The issue has been found with Aspose.Cells for Java and logged into our Issue Tracking System as 17989. This thread has been linked with this issue so that you may be automatically notified once this issue is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you!

But as i see 17989 is the problem that how to set background color ,not RepeatDynamicFormula.

Hi,

Sorry for the mess. I have just verified that CELLSJAVA-17989 has been reproduced for Repeat Dynamic Formula and is linked to this thread. We will update you as soon as there is any update on this issue. Will you please share how did you see 17989?

Kind Regards

Hi,

Please try the attached version of Aspose.Cells for Java.

We have fixed the issue regarding Repeat Dynamic Formula.

Best Regards

Thank you!

Some screen shot in attachment is what i have see in 17989.

And i used version 2.3.0.

Hi,

Good to know that your issue is fixed.

Well, the id: 17989 you are referring is the thread id (the complete thread url is: <a href=" ). The Gemini issue CELLSJAVA - 17989 is the issue id against your RepeatDynamicFormula issue. We actually assign a ticket against issues/feature into our issue tracking system for our internal processing and investigation etc.

Hope, you understand now.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 17989) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier