Using Smart Art Styles in Excel with xlsx format

Hi,
Currently we are planning to use aspose for excel sheet generations. We need to use Smart Art Styles in Excel creating using Aspose Cells 7.3.0 . Could you please provide me sample code for creating of smart art using smart art styles available with Microsoft Office 2010 ?

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Java.

I am afraid, smart art shapes are not supported by Aspose.Cells.

Could you please provide your source xlsx files? We will look into it and implement the feature if possible.

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply . Is there any plan for supporting smart art shapes in future ?
We would like to create xlsx file similar to the attached one. We have used the Smart Art Style for creating the smart art.

Any other product like .NET support Smart Art Shapes ?

kcsivarajan:
Any other product like .NET support Smart Art Shapes ?
Hi,

I am afraid, we are not aware of any other product that could support Smart Art Shapes.

However, you can try the Microsoft Office Automation (VSTO) for this purpose, it could be helpful for you.

Anyway, we have logged the New Feature Request for this issue in our database with the id: CELLSNET-40943

Hi,

any updates about this feature?

Thanks,
Bojan

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are afraid, there is no update for you at this moment. Once, we will have some update relating to it, we will let you know asap in this thread.