We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Using special characters like umlauts in worksheet name using Aspose.Cells for .NET in C#

Hi,

I have furthermore problems while writing Excel files with Cells.Net (see also issue CELLSNET-23798). I’m using version 5.3.3.0 (2011/05/13).

If the name of a worksheet which a hyperlink refers to contains umlauts or other special characters, these characters are subsituted by questionmarks ("?") in the new file and the link is broken. Please find three sample files attached.

Test_SZ1 is the file the other files (Test_SZ2) refers to. Both files are originally saved with MS Excel. Result_SZ2 was saved by Cells.Net and contains the broken links.

I’d be glad if you can solve this problem shortly, because our customer (in Spain) needs this functionality really urgently.

Thank you in advance and
kind regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas,


We are able to reproduce your said issue with our latest fix version of Aspose.Cells for .NET v5.3.3.5. So we have logged your requirement in our Database under Ticket ID CELLSNET-28369. We will try our best to provide you a fix at earliest.

Thank you

Hi,

We have fixed this issue. Please download Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version).

Hi,
thank you for the quick treatment. We test it and hope, the problem is solved with it.
Thanks and Kind Regards
Thomas

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-28369) have been fixed in this update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.