Using specific connection points in a shape

Hello.

I am now looking into the Aspose.Diagram Java evaluation package, trying to figure out how and if it can support the requirements of my project.

My Question is a follows:
I need to create connections between shapes, with up to 4 connection lines. Each line must be represented seperately, lines should not be one on top of the other. Shapes can be connected either vertically or horizontally.

I thought about implementing this, using specific connection points for each setting. See example in the attached file. I plan to use a stencil for my shapes, each shape will contain the connection points.

Is it possible to find - from within the Java code - specific connection point in a shape and connect it to a specific connection point in another shape ?
If so, can you show a code example ?
If not, can you suggest another way to achieve this goal, using the Aspose.Diagram Java package ?

Thanks in advance for your help !

Hi Tamir,

Thank you for contacting support and evaluating Aspose.Diagram APIs. Please note, we can connect shapes from top, bottom, right, left and center. Please refer to this help topic: Add and Connect Visio Shapes

In reference of your use case, please provide us your stencil file in this forum thread for testing purposes. We’ll investigate and reply you accordingly.