Using sub tag with IsHtmlTagSupported

Hi,

I am trying to display text containing HTML tags, including tag but it seems that the tag is just ignored by the system !
Even when I copy-paste the code snippet from the documentation (Superscript & Subscript), I end up with only tags being interpreted…
I attached the output file so you can see exaclty what I get.
Does it have sthing to do with evaluation license ?

Thanks for support,

Erwan

Hello Erwan,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for your notification.

I have tested the issue and I’m able to reproduce the same problem. I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-9823. We will investigate this issue in detail and will keep you updated on the status of a correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Thanks you for considering Aspose.Pdf.

I have fixed this problem, and the solution has been submitted to corresponding developer. Please wait for the hotfix.

Hi,

The bug has been fixed in our current release. Please try the attached dll before we publish new hotfix. Thanks for your patience.

Best regards.

Hi, thanks for the work, unfortunately I am unable to use the provided dll hence the lack of the Text.GetLength method.

Has it been replaced by some other method ?

Thanks

Erwan Bézier

Hi,

The method Text.GetLength has been abolished. Alternatively, you can use the following method:

Pdf.cs:

///

/// Gets the the string width in PDF with specified text formatting.
///

/// The string.
/// The text formatting info.
/// The width of the string in PDF. The unit is point.
///
///
/// [C#]
/// Pdf p = new Pdf();
///
/// TextInfo tf = new TextInfo();
/// tf.FontName = "Arial";
/// tf.FontSize = 14;
///
/// float width = p.GetStringWidth("hello world",tf);
///
/// [VB.NET]
/// Dim p As Pdf = New Pdf()
///
/// Dim tf As TextInfo = New TextInfo()
/// tf.FontName = "Arial"
/// tf.FontSize = 14
///
/// Dim width As single = p.GetStringWidth("hello world",tf)
///

///
public float GetStringWidth(string str,TextInfo info)

Best regards.

Thanks for the advice, with that I managed to try the new assembly

On the bright side, using tags does work now.

Unfortunately, using this new assembly breaks a lot of my page layout and brings some other problems with fonts or borders, therefore I cannot use it without reconsidering a lot of my code.

So I'll stick with using the baseline property instead, until a stable version which fixes this problem is available

Thanks anyway

Erwan Bézier

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 9823) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.