Using the named property mapping

Hello all!

I am working on a sharepoint project that would need to read the content of an msg file. using aspose.network module, I can make already many interesting things, but I am now stucked on mapping the named properties.

I can see that these properties are there, but for each message are the custom fields of a home-made outlook form given different IDs. I am sure the key of the problem is being held in the property mapping storage and I know in which streams, but I can’t read these streams…

Can anyone help me?

I would like to do something like this to isolate the streams… I set the 3 streams to read in the attached file:

Aspose.Network.Outlook.MapiMessage MyMessage = Aspose.Network.Outlook.MapiMessage.FromFile(“V:\Sao Paulo 1-1.msg”);
// System.IO.Stream MyMapping =(Aspose.Network.Outlook.MapiNamedPropertyMappingStorage)MyMessage.NamedPropertyMapping["__substg1.0_00020102"]);

Already many thanks,

Maxime

Hi Maxime,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

We will get back to you on this issue. In the meanwhile, could you please post a test msg file, that has the custom fields, for our testing.

I sent you an msg file by mail.

Thanks for taking care of this issue.

Thanks for the sample file. We will look into it.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 13693) have been fixed in [this update](http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/entry220477.aspx).

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.