UTF8 Character 𝜓 (&psi) missing during Aspose PDF to SVG conversion

Hi Aspose team,

I am testing the PDF to SVG conversion by using Aspose PDF for Java before purchasing licence to see how it behaves. While doing it I found that UTF 8 character 𝜓 (psi) is missing during PDF to SVG conversion. Please explain the reason and solution for this issue and I want to know how many such content loss cases would occur.

Here is the input PDF
input.pdf (83.9 KB)

@rajakullayappa

Could you please try the latest version of Aspose.PDF for Java 22.3 and let us know how it goes on your side?

If you still face problem, please ZIP and attach your problematic output XPS here for testing. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

Hi @tahir.manzoor, Thanks for replying to this issue.

As you suggested, I have tried converting the PDF to SVG using latest version of Aspose.PDF for Java 22.3

Still psi (Greek Small Letter Psi, Html Entity: ψ Unicode Group: Greek and Coptic) character is missing in the PDF to SVG conversion.

I have attached the zip which contains the input PDF and problamatic output SVG. Please try to convert at your side using Aspose.PDF for Java 22.3 and provide us the solution and explanation for this issue.

input_and_problamatic_output.zip (92.7 KB)

@rajakullayappa

We have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as PDFJAVA-41479. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks @tahir.manzoor for your quick response. However, we need to quickly understand the scope of the problem if not a resolution before we make the license purchase decision. Could you please provide a timeline by which you will be able to provide us with either a resolution or the problem scope?

@rajakullayappa

Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once we complete the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

Hi @tahir.manzoor, Any update on the issue resolution ?

@rajakullayappa

Unfortunately, there is no update available on this issue yet. We will be sure to inform you via this forum thread once there is any news available on it.