validateChartLayout Method Fails with ArgumentOutOfRangeException in Java

I am using the Aspose Slides for Java library to create a presentation that includes a Scatter Plot Chart. Within this chart, I have a single data point. I update the axis range to be one end open, which means it extends beyond the actual data point values. In other words, the range does not include the points, and they should not be shown in the resulting presentation. However, when I call the validateChartLayout function after setting the range, it fails to validate the chart layout.

Interestingly, there are other scenarios where I have closed-end positions that do not result in a failure during the presentation generation. This indicates that the success or failure of the validation depends on the specific values used. This behavior is unexpected and requires further investigation.

20230717.zip (2.0 KB)

@ygr,
Thank you for reporting on the issue. I’ve reproduced the exception you described.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESJAVA-39249

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-39249) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 23.9 (JAR).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.