Validation list and hyperlinks in Cells for Reporting Services

Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services 24.2.0

Is it possible to have a static validation list in a cell? When I export to XLSX the output is blank in that column.

Also, is it possible to have a hyperlink in a column with a dataset field as a parameter in the URL?

1 Like

@berlblack ,
Thank you for using Aspose.Cells Reporting Services.

We will promptly evaluate your business requirements and would appreciate it if you could provide a Demo report to help us better understand your needs.

Hello,

In columns L and M there are validation lists that, when rendered as XLSX, are not in the spreadsheet. I’ve tried having those columns in the attribute range and out of it and it doesn’t work in either case.

In column E there is a hyperlink that needs a parameter appended with a field from the dataset. The hyperlink is not present when rendered.

Also, I would have uploaded the file with my original post but I didn’t see how to do that.

One more thing. Every time I open Excel, I need to reenter the report server URL and credentials. I also need to browse for the data source and re-select it even though it appears populated in the form. If I don’t do that, the publish report step fails. Is there a way to persist these things.

Kind regards,

Berl

__tpx__

(Attachment Undelivered_Report.rdl is missing)

@berlblack,

Please zip the files before attaching them here. Use the “Upload” button/icon in the Reply window/frame to upload the files. Also, zip and attach your current output XLSX file and your expected XLSX file for reference. We will look into it soon.

Undelivered_Report.zip (53.9 KB)

The files are attached.

@berlblack ,
Thank you for your shared file.
I will check it ASAP.

@berlblack
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSRS-723

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@berlblack,

We have fixed the issue (logged as “CELLSRS-723”) regarding validation list and hyperlinks in Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services. Could you try our latest version/fix:

Let us know your feedback.