Value cannot be null. Parameter name: host

I continue to get this error in VS 2005. It is part of a recently converted 2003 application to 2005. Any ideas what it is asking for? I did not see it anywhere in the properties of the grid or in the License xml.

Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: host

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: host

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: host]
   System.Web.UI.Design.ControlSerializer.SerializeControl(Control control, IDesignerHost host, TextWriter writer, String filter) +1367667
   System.Web.UI.Design.ControlSerializer.SerializeControl(Control control, TextWriter writer) +110
   System.Web.UI.Design.ControlSerializer.SerializeControl(Control control) +52
   System.Web.UI.Design.ControlPersister.PersistControl(Control control) +31
   Aspose.Grid.Web.ViewerStyleTemplate.persistToString() +24
   Aspose.Grid.Web.GridWeb.SaveViewState() +176
   System.Web.UI.Control.SaveViewStateRecursive() +59
   System.Web.UI.Control.SaveViewStateRecursive() +160
   System.Web.UI.Page.SaveAllState() +466
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1676

Hi,

Some Aspose.Grid.Web earlier versions have this problem in vs.net 2005. Please upgrade to the latest version 1.7.4.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you.