Value cannot be null. Parameter name: Name - converting html to pdf

Hello,

I am using aspose.pdf dll in my web application to convert html files to PDF. I am trying to convert multiple files at a time. However while converting second file, the conversion is throwing an ArgumentNullException saying ‘Value cannot be null. Parameter name: Name’.

However, if I try to convert those two html files from my console application, it works fine. I am using same code at both places.

Kindly suggest.

Hello Eric,

Thanks for using our products.

Can you please share the code snippet so that we can test the scenario at our end. If possible, can you please share some details regarding your working environment. We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

Hello,

I have attached the required html/css files as well as the code snippet. I cannot provide you our application code (which is a c# console app used for submitting jobs for the requests coming from web app) from where this snippet is being called.

Kindly suggest.

Hello Eric,

Thanks for sharing the resource files.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce ArgumentNullException when converting 0001-0001-6970-2.html to PDF. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-24727. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello,

Could you please let us know the timeframe to fix this issue? It's really urgent for us.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Eric,

Thanks for your patience.

I have tested the scenario with latest hotfix released over this link and I am unable to notice any problem. Please try using it and in case you still face any problem or you have any further query, please feel free to contact. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 24727 ) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.