Value cannot be null. Parameter name: value

Hi,

When I installed the latest hot fix, I got the following error message for one of my PDF file (The others work fine).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Value cannot be null. Parameter name: value

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: value

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: value] System.Collections.CollectionBase.OnValidate(Object value) +45 System.Collections.CollectionBase.System.Collections.IList.Insert(Int32 index, Object value) +118 Aspose.Pdf.Paragraphs.a(Paragraph A_0, Paragraph A_1) +65 Aspose.Pdf.Xml.aq.a(Pdf A_0, Section A_1, Table A_2, Row A_3, Cell A_4, Graph A_5, a A_6, as A_7, Boolean A_8) +1617 Aspose.Pdf.Xml.u.a(Pdf A_0, Section A_1, Table A_2, Row A_3, Cell A_4, a A_5) +781 Aspose.Pdf.Xml.ag.a(Pdf A_0, Section A_1, Table A_2, Row A_3, a A_4) +295 Aspose.Pdf.Xml.t.a(Pdf A_0, Section A_1, Table A_2, a A_3, Boolean A_4) +978 Aspose.Pdf.Xml.w.a(Pdf A_0, Section A_1, a A_2) +1626 Aspose.Pdf.Xml.s.a(Pdf A_0) +427 Aspose.Pdf.Xml.i.a(d A_0, Pdf A_1) +185 Aspose.Pdf.Pdf.Save(Stream stream) +93 PAF.Evaluation.PrintForm.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +6961 System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +731 

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

Dear ying,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Would you please send me a runable example which can reproduce this error?