Value cannot be null

Hi,

When I try to save the attached presentation via code, I get a message mentioned in subject of the thread. Can you check this?

Thanks,
Zeljko

Hi Zeljko,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the specified issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35167 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35167) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi,

I switched to Aspose.Slides 16.1.0 and when I try to save the presentation attached in the first post, I get an “InvalidPasswordException”.

Is there a way to edit and save the presentation without providing the password? I was able to do this via Aspose.Slides 7.7.0.

Thanks,
Zeljko

Hi Zeljko,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that a password protected file can not be just edited and saved without providing password, which is quite logical. This may be a missing feature in the legacy API but latest version is working fine, as expected. You may visit this documentation article to see how to open a password protected presentation and this documentation article to see how to save a password protected presentation.

I hope this will be helpful. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad,

I understand it is logical that you can’t edit and save password protected presentations without providing a password. But since it was possible with the legacy API, I was wondering if there is way to do it with the latest one.

Thank you for the clarification.

Regards,
Zeljko

Hi Zeljko,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any help to you.

Best Regards,