Values hidden after saving an xls file

Hi,

I found a problem while using Aspose Cells.

I made an example which explains my problem better.

I have a xls file that contains some values. ​When I open the file and save it with Aspose, all the values are hidden from me.

Thanks,

Devid

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

After initial investigation, we found this issue. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41547.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.2.4 and let us know your feedback.

Hi,

Could you give me .Net Framework 3.5 Client Profile for this assembly?

Thanks,

Devid

Hi,

You should have asked it before, we by default, provide .NET 2.0 compiled version of the fixes that are targeted for any CPU (32 bit and 64 bit) and also that works fine on any normal .NET framework version greater than or equal to 2.0 (e.g. 2. x, 3. x, 4.0, 4.5 etc.).

Anyways, we have noted down your requirement and try to provide you .NET Framework 3.5 version on Monday (next week).

Thank you.
Hi,

Please find attached the .NET Framework 3.5 client profile version of the latest fix v7.4.2.4 for your needs.

Thank you.

Hi,

Ok, I tested it and it works!

Thanks,

Devid

Hi,

You are welcome here. If you face any other issue, please feel free to post on our forums. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41547) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.