Values mismatch for a column (DTS-5524)

Hi,

While converting attached MPP to PDF, following issues are observed :

1. Value in ‘Std Rate’ column for first row is $2,100.00/wk, output shows it as $52.5/wk. Same issue in fourth row, input has $1,550.00/wk, output $38.75/wk.

2. Can we retain same format as source dynamically, i.e. if it MPP file has 0.00 format, output should have the same.

3. Row # 15 is blank in input, but it’s filled with values in output. Possible to retain source ?

Thanks,
Rajiv
Hi Rajiv,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us.

I was able to reproduce this issue at my end using the latest version of Aspose.Tasks for Java 7.0.0 and have logged it as TASKS-33760 in our issue tracking system for further investigation by our development team. Once there is any information available in this regard, I'll update you here via this thread.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Hi Kashif,

Are all three issues captured in a single bug ?

I would like to share one more sample for issue # 3, attaching here.

Thanks,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

Thank you for providing additional sample file.

I would like to share that all the issues are logged under the same id and same is linked here with the thread. The new sample file is provided to developers for their testing while resolving the issue.

Please be patient while development team is analyzing the issue and working on the solution.

Hi Kashif,

This bug has just been marked as Fixed here. Can you pls confim that all 3 issues mentioned above have been fixed ?

Is it possible for you to generate the output with fix and share with us ?

Thanks,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

Please find the result of the converted filed with the pre-release version of Aspose.Tasks for Java 7.1.0. As you can see MxUnits, St, Ovt Rates and BaseCalendars are not rendered for non-working resources now.

Hi Kashif,

- Two different output files (what’s the diff) ?

- I am just referring to fixed+result.jpeg, which is looking fine. I can see that all 3 issues have got fixed in that screenshot, so that’s good.

- Regarding issue #2 fix, I hope its format has been retained ‘dynamically’, meaning for example if source file has $2,100.00/wk, output will have $2,100.00/wk, if source file has $2,100/wk, output will have just the same. If you’re not sure, please get it confirmed from your dev.

- In that same second issue, it seems there’s a comma instead of dot. E.g. $0.00/hr shows as $0,00/hr in output. It would change the entire meaning esp incase of non-zero number, you can see row #7, $67.00/hr has become $67,00/hr. Please report to Dev and get this side-issue fixed at the earliest. Without that, issue #2 fix becomes unusable.

Thanks,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

I have passed your comments to the development team. I will write back here as soon as some feedback is available in this regard.

Hi Kashif,

I tested this issue with 7.1 release. Output for the sample shared on this thread by me earlier looks fine, however I am able to reproduce the issue with the other similar file.

In this ‘Customizing A_Start’ file, ‘Max Unit’ for second row became 0 in output instead of 200. Actually behavior is same as 7.0 for this file, I had assumed that the issue will get fixed in a generic way such that it will work for all samples and all columns, but looks like that’s not the case :(. Row’s color has also changed, that infact looks like a regression in 7.1, it wasn’t the case in 7.0.

Can you check …

Thanks,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

We are sorry for a delayed response. We are investigating this issue at our end and will soon share our findings with you here.

Hi Rajiv,

I was able to reproduce this issue at my end using the latest version of Aspose.Tasks for Java 7.1.0. It should have worked for all the files in the same way. I have logged it as TASKS-33787 in our issue tracking system for further investigation by our development team. Once there is some update available for this issue, we’ll notify you here via this thread.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKS-33787) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.