VBAProject Help

I’m attempting to convert our Excel object model code to the Aspose.Cells product. I create spreadsheets today based off table entries that actually point to files of vba code I have physically saved off in a directory. The code snippet is below in the notes.

As you can see inside Excel there are special conditions for the 4 classes of objects (that physically exist as files) but are being added to the workbook. I’ve seen example code on adding a module that didn’t exist and building a function in it, but my code is generic in that table entries drive the module/classes/forms whatever is being added. Is this possible with Aspose.Cells?

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and considering Aspose.Cells.

Please provide us further detailed description with the help of some screenshots. Also provide us your sample and expected excel files which you could create manually using Microsoft Excel. Also provide us correctly formatted code as you can see the code you provided is collapsed and hard to understand. Also provide us explanation of the code for our understanding. All these things will help us look into your issue more closely and precisely and we will be able to help you asap. Thanks for your cooperation.