VDX conversion to PDF- text rendered out of place

When converting the attached VDX file to PDF, the resulting PDF was fine with version 5.2.0.0.

Recently we updated to version 6.1.0.1, and now the text inside almost every shape is rendered out of place (see attached PDF).

So, it seems a bug was introduced somewhere between versions 5.2 and 6.1. Could this be fixed? (please I need an ETA in that case).

Thanks for your time, I hope to hear from you soon. In the meantime, we’ll be force to go back to the old version, and we crucially need VSDX support right now.

Javier Pelaez

Hi Javier,

Thank you for contacting support. We have evaluated your sample Visio drawing “Test.vdx” against the latest version of the Aspose.Diagram API and figured out the problem of misplaced text items. We’ve logged this problem under ticket id DIAGRAMNET-50712 (as a regression) in our bug tracking system. Your post has also been linked to this ticket. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi there!

I noticed this issue wasn’t solved with the last version (6.2). I know sometimes things are difficult to solve; I just need some sort of time frame in order to inform my client.

When could I expect this issue to be solved? Will it be with the next version (6.3), or will it take more time?

Thanks for your time and work,

Javier Pelaez

Hi Javier,

Thank you for the inquiry. We’re afraid that it is not resolved yet. We have logged an ETA request in our database against the ticket id DIAGRAMNET-50712. Once there is an update for you, we will let you know immediately.

Hi Javier,

Thank you for being patient. We have received a response from our product team. They have plans to resolve and include this issue in the next version 6.3.0. It depends upon if everything goes by plan. We’ll notify you once it is resolved.

Hi Javier,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id DIAGRAMNET-50712 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 6.3.0. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-50712) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 6.3.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.