Version Upgrade

Hi

My install of Aspose states version number 2.5.0.0 and I want to upgrade to version 5.5.0 . Is this as simple as swapping the old dll file for the new one, or are there any licensing concerns I should be aware of? I am running this on SQL RS 2008 R2 / Windows Server 2008 R2.

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your inquiry. I would like to update you that every Aspose license carries a one-year subscription for free upgrades to new versions released during this time. To check an expiration date of your license open the license file using notepad. You will see the following tag:
It means that you can free upgrade to version of Aspose published before 02/18/2011.

Before the subscription renewal, you can test our latest release of Aspose.BarCode for SSRS product. For the subscription renewal, Aspose.Purchase forum is to handle such queries. The quickest and easiest way to install Aspose.BarCode for SSRS is the MSI Installer as described here. If it is not successful then you can follow up the manual steps.
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodereportingservices/Install+Aspose.BarCode+for+Reporting+Services
Please let us know in case of further assistance and questions.