Vertical Alignment not coming in style

Hi,

AlignmentCheck2.0.zip (6.5 KB)
This is my input file
There i aligned some text bottom and left and some top left and some to right
but when i extract htmlstring from cell using aspose.cells in the string it is giving me only attribute text-align , it is not returning the vertical-align attribute

This is the output i am getting
"<Font Style=\"FONT-FAMILY: Calibri;FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: #000000;TEXT-ALIGN: left;\">Left and top Alignied</Font>"

But my required output is

"<Font Style=\"FONT-FAMILY: Calibri;FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: #000000;TEXT-ALIGN: left;VERTICAL-ALIGN: top;\">Left and top Alignied</Font>"

@Amrinder_Singh,

I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using the following sample code with your template Excel file. I found vertical alignment is not coming in style tag:
e.g.
Sample code:

var wb = new Workbook("g:\\test2\\AlignmentCheck2.0.xlsx");
var worksheet = wb.Worksheets[0];

Console.WriteLine(worksheet.Cells["A2"].HtmlString);

We need to evaluate your issue in details. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-54308

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

ok @amjad.sahi
Thank you so much for quick response

@Amrinder_Singh
You are welcome. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

1 Like

@Amrinder_Singh

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in an upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v23.11) that we plan to release in the first half of November 2023. You will be notified when the next version is released.

ok Thank you so much for the update

@Amrinder_Singh
You are welcome. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-54308) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi